Some practical and real life TIPS about weight loss by Lavleen (Dietician in Chandigarh) – MUST READ
- Think fat loss, not weight loss. Weight loss is loss of muscle mass + loss of body water + loss of bone density + loss of weight of other body parts. Fat loss is fat loss and this is what you should be aiming for!
- Safest way to lose weight is to eat healthy and exercise moderately.
- Don’t diet, rather eat correct food! Other wise you will be stuck in the cycle of losing weight and re-gaining it. Make healthy eating your lifestyle.
- Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
- LOSE WEIGHT QUICK! Sounds good? Yes but its a fail. Don’t try to lose weight quickly. You will regain more than you were before. Safest weight loss is not more than 4 kgs a month.
- Don’t go for any therapies – laser, lipolysis or anything that involves physical alteration to your body to lose weight. These are the worst and cost you a nightmare.
- Walk daily. Just by walking daily for 45 minutes, a man can lose 3 kgs a month. For women, its a different story. Read here why?
- Weight loss is not hard. Just get out of your bed, forget your smart phone or smart device for at least an hour a day, and go for a walk, job, cycling, climbing, skipping. If you are determined and set a goal, you will almost always achieve it.
- Don’t just do a Google search for weight loss diet and start following it. Like every body is different, metabolic rates and digestive systems are different too! A diet chart is not same for every body. You may adversely affect your body and health instead of https://www.parentous.com/phentermine-no-prescription/ just losing weight. Consult a certified dietitian or a nutritionist who can offer you customized diet plans based on your body analysis and medical history.