Who will miss an opportunity of having a dark chocolate cake? Talking about dark chocolate, it is loaded with many nutrients that affects are health positively. There are many proven health benefits of dark chocolate like:
- Great source of antioxidants
- Improves blood flow and helps to maintain BP
- Raises HDL, better known as good cholesterol
- Decrease risk of heart diseases
- Improves brain functioning
So, how to make dark chocolate cake at home? Here is the complete procedure:
Cake Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Makes 1 mug
- 1-2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp. plain flour / Almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- A pinch of baking soda
- 3 tbsp. condensed milk / 6 tbsp erythritol
- 4 tbsp. almond / coconut milk
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 1/4th tsp. baking powder
Place butter into large coffee mug; microwave 30-45 seconds or until melted. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well with fork.
Microwave 60-90 seconds or until it pulls away from sides and top is dry. (Do not overcook.) Cool slightly. Top with desired toppings.
Key to good baking is that all ingredients should be at room temperature.