Diet for healthy and glowing skin
Your skin replaces itself once a month, what you eat literally becomes you and you have a choice in what you are made of!
“Fashions come and go, but we wear our skin for life…”
- Change your diet (eating 50% to 75% raw organic fruits and vegetables) and adopt a healthy life style: What the cosmetic industry won’t tell you is the fact that fountain of youth is in your garden and you can wear it for life.
- Add foods that can slow down aging process to your diet:
Fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C: Organic citrus fruits, pineapple, papaya and dark green leafy vegetables like kale and broccoli.
Organic Green/herbal tea has powerful antioxidants. Avoid sugary beverages or drinks like coffee that are high in caffeine or toxic additives like high fructose corn syrup.
Omega 3 fatty acids found in wild salmon, nuts ( walnuts or cashews), olive oil, flaxseed, sesame seeds, avocado and hemp seeds
- Foods/drugs that can promote aging progress (so avoid):
Sugary beverages, energy drinks, sodas, or drinks like coffee.
Fried foods, foods high in omega 6, processed foods, foods that are nutritionally depleted.
Eliminate your use of skincare products, skin lotions and cosmetics that can have tons of harsh chemicals.
- Drinking plenty of filtered/clean water: At least, two thirds of our body is made of water. You shouldn’t necessary wait and drink water when you’re thirsty. Don’t expect for your skin to be glowing, if you don’t drink enough water.
- Do regular cleansing, avoid stress and exercise on a regular basis:
It’s very important to have a good cleansing diet on a regular basis, so your body can get rid of free radicals, toxins and heavy metals.
Constant stress and anxiety and not getting enough sleep can also promote accumulation of toxins and free radicals. So, try to relax by meditating or practicing yoga.
Exercising is a great way to get your blood circulation optimum. Exercising can relax your muscles, so you can sleep better at nights.
To consult for a personalized diet plan, click here to see your options and details.